Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What have I learned from the literature?

       I found the literature we studied this semester generally and personally very interesting.  Personally, I was able to connect my own personal experience to the literature we studied and to picture myself in those stories.  Generally, those events occurred and written in the literature were evidences of injustice such as abuses and violations of human, labor and civil rights.  The existence of injustice affected our moral tremendously and the society as well.  The best way to explain what I have learned from the literature we studied this semester is that in order to record great achievements for better society, we have to control our greed.

2 comments:

  1. Trang,

    Glad to know how easily it was for you to compare your personal experiences to the literature we worked with int he course. Good luck to you.

    Sheila S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree that controlling our greed is so important for a better society! You have done a good job on your blog this semester. Thank you for being an important member of our Learning Community!

    ReplyDelete