Monday, December 5, 2011

A Difficult Paper

       I came from a third world country and did experience a little about Marxism and Communism, but never thought it could exist in a democratic and civilized country like America.  In Dubious Battle is a novel about a strike written by John Steinbeck to show how struggles between laborers and employers occurred in California apple country.  The story is provoked and justified.  The writing style and the text written I found somewhat difficult to understand reading it the first time.  I had to re-read almost the entire novel again in order to have better understanding.  However, I still struggle having difficulty writing my formal paper about Marxism and Communism which I have little knowledge of.  In order to work through my writing difficulties and to complete my formal paper, I will have to do research to obtain more knowledge about this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment