Monday, October 10, 2011

My Idea Post

     After several thoughts with reluctance, I have finally decided to elaborate more on my blog topic, “My Mother Never”.  My reason to have chosen this topic for my “First Formal Paper” is to contribute more details regarding the misery and suffering that my mother had in her past life.  I would elaborate more on why my mother had to accept the marriage that she had no desire and affection for.   She could have chosen a different path for her solution instead.  I would like to express my thoughts on why my mother did not have a good life.  I would also elaborate more on the reason why I did not address my dad’s mother as grandma.  To support and organize an argument, I would use info on true occurrences and facts based on cultural standards.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Trang I would like to read your complete paper about your mom,and what is the path that she choose on her life.In addition I was wondering how you what to elaborate and address your mom situation regarding to your grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you kept your writing super simple. It's amazing I wish I had that power to be so simple and yet so good (at writing that is). Well, I can't wait to read your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trang
    I'm glad you have decided to expand your powerful "My Mother Never" post, but you will need to figure out a way to link your ideas to either Persepolis or The Glass Menagerie. There is a very strong mother character in The Glass Menagerie, so you might find this easier. You can use Reader Response theory for this paper, which favors personal experience, but you must incorporate as aspect of the text for this assignment. Be sure to read: Formal Paper Assignment On my blog and see me before or after class to discuss this if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete